Monday, June 9, 2014

N4: The Book WONDER by P. J. Palacio



Leave a comment on this post when you've finished this book. If you already read it before this summer, go ahead and read it again!

Yes, we think this book is so good that EVERYONE should read it. Okay, maybe the ending was a bit predictable and just slightly sappy. Or maybe you thought the ending was perfect.

The book is told from several points of view, and is funny and sarcastic and all around a wonder. You really learn to never assume you know what someone else is dealing with or going through.

Always begin your comment with your name. Tell us when you finished this book and PLEASE share a favorite line from the book. There are a lot of great ones to choose!

PS: You can get a copy for your Kindle here. We're confident your library has a copy, as well as your local bookstore. And if you're local, you can call to borrow ours (as soon as Sean finishes, that is!).

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Emerson I finished reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio on June 6. The book was really good and it was hard for me to put down. I actually read it in two days. My favorite character was August. He was always nice. I liked how his mom supported him because he was different. My favorite line from the book was, "You really are a wonder, Auggie. You are a wonder." I would give this book 5 stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Emerson! Glad you are playing Book BINGO and that you liked WONDER. I liked that line too----did you know it came from a song? I like how each song of the book tied into a song's lyrics.

      Delete

Please leave your comment here!